You are visiting the international Vantage Markets website, distinct from the website operated by Vantage Global Prime LLP
( www.vantagemarkets.co.uk ) which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA").
This website is managed by Vantage Markets' international entities, and it's important to emphasise that they are not subject to regulation by the FCA in the UK. Therefore, you must understand that you will not have the FCA’s protection when investing through this website – for example:
- You will not be guaranteed Negative Balance Protection
- You will not be protected by FCA’s leverage restrictions
- You will not have the right to settle disputes via the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
- You will not be protected by Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Any monies deposited will not be afforded the protection required under the FCA Client Assets Sourcebook. The level of protection for your funds will be determined by the regulations of the relevant local regulator.
If you would like to proceed and visit this website, you acknowledge and confirm the following:
- 1.The website is owned by Vantage Markets' international entities and not by Vantage Global Prime LLP, which is regulated by the FCA.
- 2.Vantage Global Limited, or any of the Vantage Markets international entities, are neither based in the UK nor licensed by the FCA.
- 3.You are accessing the website at your own initiative and have not been solicited by Vantage Global Limited in any way.
- 4.Investing through this website does not grant you the protections provided by the FCA.
- 5.Should you choose to invest through this website or with any of the international Vantage Markets entities, you will be subject to the rules and regulations of the relevant international regulatory authorities, not the FCA.
Vantage wants to make it clear that we are duly licensed and authorised to offer the services and financial derivative products listed on our website. Individuals accessing this website and registering a trading account do so entirely of their own volition and without prior solicitation.
By confirming your decision to proceed with entering the website, you hereby affirm that this decision was solely initiated by you, and no solicitation has been made by any Vantage entity.I confirm my intention to proceed and enter this website Please direct me to the website operated by Vantage Global Prime LLP, regulated by the FCA in the United Kingdom
By providing your email and proceeding to create an account on this website, you acknowledge that you will be opening an account with Vantage Global Limited, regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC), and not the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Please enter a valid email address
Please tick the checkbox to proceed
Please tick the checkbox to proceed
Please tick all to proceed
Sentimento do Cliente Vantage
O sentimento do cliente refere-se à perspetiva que os participantes do mercado têm em relação a um ativo específico ou ao mercado como um todo. Serve como um indicador para os traders, ajudando-os a compreender a tendência geral e a direção potencial do mercado.
Os traders podem analisar o sentimento do cliente para entender o consenso da maioria, seja um mercado otimista ou pessimista, fornecendo assim insights sobre oportunidades de compra ou venda.
Indicadores de Sentimento de Mercado
Explore Mais Ferramentas
Utilize o nosso calendário económico para acompanhar eventos importantes que podem afetar o mercado e ajudá-lo a antecipar quando ocorrerão movimentos significativos no mercado.
Notícias e Análises de Mercado
Obtenha análises de mercado e mantenha-se informado sobre as últimas notícias e eventos que influenciam os movimentos do mercado com uma conta real.
Sinais de Negociação
Mantenha-se à frente dos mercados com os nossos sinais diários de negociação forex para identificar as mais recentes oportunidades de mercado.