Vantage Global Limited USDT Deposit Promotion 2.0
USDT Deposit Promotion 2.0 is offered by Vantage Global Limited (herein “the Company” or “Vantage”) to the Company’s clients.
1. This promotion is available from 29 November 2022 and will end once the rebate pool of USD$500,000 is empty.
2. This promotion is eligible to new and existing clients from the following countries only:
||Argentina, Bahamas, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Egypt, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, Uruguay
3. Client must opt-in to take part in this promotion by confirming his or her decision via client portal.
4. By participating in this promotion, clients acknowledge that they have read and agree to be bound by the USDT Deposit Promotion Terms and Conditions, as well as the General Terms and Conditions listed at the bottom of this page.
5. Eligible clients will receive 5% cash rebates on their first successful USDT deposit after opt-in, capped at USD$5,000 per client.
6. Clients are required to meet the trading requirements listed in the table below in order to receive the cash rebates.
||Rebate Range (USD)
|$60,000.01 – $100,000
||$3,000 – $5,000
||100 mil USD notional volume
|$40,000.01 – $60,000
||$2,000 – $3,000
||60 mil USD notional volume
|$20,000.01 – $40,000
||$1,000 – $2,000
||40 mil USD notional volume
|$10,000.01 – $20,000
||$500 – $1,000
||20 mil USD notional volume
|$2,000.01 – $10,000
||$100 – $500
||10 mil USD notional volume
||$100 and below
||2 mil USD notional volume
6.1 All products provided by Vantage and traded by clients will be counted towards this promotion.
6.2 Only closed trades opened longer than 10 minutes are considered for this promotion.
7. Internal transfers, balance or cash adjustments, Introducing Broker/Affiliate rebates or commissions of any kind will not be considered as new deposits, and therefore will not be counted towards this offer.
8. Clients under PAMM/MAM are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
9. This offer can be used in conjunction with any other offer.
10. This program can be retracted at any time of Vantage’s choosing and account eligibility will be subject to our discretion.
11. Vantage reserves the right to stop or refuse client’s participation in the promotion if any of these rules are breached or there is any suspected abuse of the promotion.
12. Vantage will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms in its sole discretion.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following conditions apply to all offers, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All Vantage offers are only available in accordance with applicable law.
- Vantage offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- Clients should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level.
- New Accounts are subject to approval as per Vantage’s account opening procedure. Individuals who apply for an account must check their local laws and regulations before applying for an account with Vantage.
- Client referred by a PAMM/MAM or money manager are not eligible to participate in Vantage offers.
- Vantage reserves the right to stop client claiming credit bonus from promotions if your deposit is made via e-wallet/cryptocurrency channel including but not limited to: USDT, Neteller and Skrill.
- Clients are not allowed to use the credit bonus to hedge positions. Vantage reserves the right to cancel a client’s eligibility to participate in any credit bonus offers, remove partial/all credit bonus from his/her trading account and partial/all profit generated by hedging positions without further notice.
- Vantage reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
- Vantage reserves the right to exclude and/or cancel a client’s participation in its offers or promotions if: a) Churning (opening and closing of Margin FX or CFD transaction just for the benefit of earning a benefit); b) the client is found to be in violation of its Client Agreement or has breached the promotions terms and conditions. In case such misconduct or the breach, Vantage shall have the right to deduct any bonus amounts from the trading account.
- Vantage may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on Vantage website. You are advised to revise these Terms regularly, and by your continued use of Vantage website and services that you accept any such modified terms. Vantage reserves the right to modify or cancel any offers at its sole discretion at any time.
- Vantage may at any time, at its sole discretion, cease or discontinue any of its promotions.
- All Vantage promotions only apply to Vantage standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Vantage will not be liable for any loss, costs, expense or damage which may be suffered in connection with this offer and which by law may not be excluded by these Terms.
- If these terms and conditions are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
- The provider of this offer is Vantage Global Limited.