Vantage Data Protection Notice
Vantage Global Limited (also referred to as “VGL” and trades under the name “Vantage”), in keeping in compliance with the Data Protection Law (“DPL”) and the Data Protection Regulation (“DPR”) of Vanuatu, is committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy, confidentiality and security of all individuals personal information.
This does not only include its clients, but all employees, suppliers and any other individuals it may conduct business with. It is also the responsibility of all Vantage employees to comply with the requirements in DPL and the DPR. Below sets out all information we are required to obtain, how such information is process and stored.
- 1.Vantage will request for your email address which will be used to send all necessary notifications provided on our website to ensure compliance with any laws, guidelines or requests issued by the authorities.
- 2.Failure to provide such data to Vantage may result in being unable to open an account and to be provide the notification services to you or to comply with any laws or guidelines issued by the authorities.
- 3.Personal information collected and/or held includes information that you provide to us during the account opening process such as your personal details, contact information and communication records i.e. inquiries and our responses.
- 4.Personal information collected by Vantage (whether provided by you or any other person on your behalf) may be used by Vantage for providing notification services to you.
- 5.All personal data collected by Vantage relating to you will be kept confidential, however, Vantage may provide such information (whether provided by you or any other person on your behalf) to the following parties, within or outside of Vanuatu, for the purposes set out in the DPL:
- • any professional advisor, insurer or auditor of Vantage or their affiliates;
- • any third party with which you have or propose to have dealings;
- • any person to whom Vantage transfers, assigns or proposes to transfer or assign its interests and/or obligations in respect of the account or any services provided to you;
- • any person to whom Vantage is required by law, regulation, court order or request from any governmental or regulatory body to provide such data.
- 7.Vantage may from time to time transfer your personal data outside the Cayman Islands for any of the purposes set out in paragraph 5 of this notice including data processing and/or storage.
- 8.As clients of Vantage, you have the right in accordance with the DPL to:
- • check or enquire whether Vantage holds personal data about you;
- • request access to any such personal data held by Vantage within a reasonable time, in a reasonable manner and in a form that is intelligible;
- • request the correction of your personal data which is inaccurate; and
- • ascertain Vantage’s policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by Vantage;
- 9.Nothing in this notice shall limit the rights of the client under the DPL.
Update This Privacy Notice was updated in March, 2020. We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changing legal requirements or our processing practices. Any such changes will be posted on this website and will be effective upon posting.
Your acceptance of these terms - By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.