Vantage Global Limited Free VPS Promotion
This offer is provided by Vantage, traded under Vantage Global Limited (herein “the Company” or “Vantage”), to the Company’s clients.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- 1. This offer is available from 20 January 2022.
- 2. Vantage will offer this to new and existing clients at its discretion. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please contact [email protected]
- 3. New clients must open a new live account with Vantage (meaning, not a “demo” account). By opening a new account with Vantage, the client acknowledges they have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Vantage’s Terms and Conditions.
- 4. To participate in this offer, you must:
- 4.1 Deposit at least $1,000 USD
- 4.2 Upload your VPS invoice via client portal every month
- 4.3 Meet the trading requirements during the exact VPS billing period which is a full calendar month:
- 4.3.1 Minimum notional volume of US$0.5 million for up to USD$25 refund
- 4.3.2 Minimum notional volume of US$1 million for up to USD$50 refund
- 5. The invoice you submitted should:
- a. Contain your name, billing period, amount, and currency
- b. The name on your bill must be the same as the name used to register with Vantage
- 6. Vantage will not be responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected submissions.
- 7. Vantage will refund the cost of your monthly VPS subscription up to USD$25 or USD$50 with a limit of one VPS bill per
client per month as per clause 4.3.
- 8. Refunds will be processed within 10 days of the beginning of each calendar month after your VPS subscription monthly cycle completes.
- 9. Internal transfers, balance or cash adjustments, Introducer/Affiliate rebates or commissions of any kind will not be considered new deposits and therefore will not be counted towards this offer.
- 10. The trading volume used to apply for this offer may not be used to apply for any other offer provided by Vantage.
- 11. PAMM/MAM master accounts are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- 12. Vantage shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits), cost, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection (directly or indirectly) with the use of the Promotion.
- 13. This program can be retracted at any time of Vantage’s choosing and account eligibility will be subject to our discretion.
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions apply to all offers, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
- • Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- • All Vantage offers are only available in accordance with applicable law.
- • Vantage offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- • Clients should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level.
- • New Accounts are subject to approval as per Vantage’s account opening procedure. Individuals who apply for an account must check their local laws and regulations before applying for an account with Vantage.
- • Client referred by a PAMM/MAM or money manager are not eligible to participate in Vantage offers.
- • Vantage reserves the right to stop client claiming credit bonus from promotions if your deposit is made via e-wallet/cryptocurrency channel including but not limited to: USDT, Neteller and Skrill.
- • Clients are not allowed to use the credit bonus to hedge positions. Vantage reserves the right to cancel a client’s eligibility to participate in any credit bonus offers, remove partial/all credit bonus from his/her trading account and partial/all profit generated by hedging positions without further notice.
- • Vantage reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
- • Vantage reserves the right to exclude and/or cancel a client’s participation in its offers or promotions if: a) Churning (opening and closing of Margin FX or CFD transaction just for the benefit of earning a benefit); b) the client is found to be in violation of its Client Agreement or has breached the promotions terms and conditions. In case such misconduct or the breach, Vantage shall have the right to deduct any bonus amounts from the trading account.
- • Vantage may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on Vantage website. You are advised to revise these Terms regularly, and by your continued use of Vantage website and services that you accept any such modified terms. Vantage reserves the right to modify or cancel any offers at its sole discretion at any time.
- • Vantage may at any time, at its sole discretion, cease or discontinue any of its promotions.
- • All Vantage promotions only apply to valid STP and ECN accounts. Cent accounts are not applicable unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- • Vantage will not be liable for any loss, costs, expense or damage which may be suffered in connection with this offer and which by law may not be excluded by these Terms.
- • If these terms and conditions are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
- • The provider of this offer is Vantage Global Limited.