You are visiting the international Vantage Markets website, distinct from the website operated by Vantage Global Prime LLP
( www.vantagemarkets.co.uk ) which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA").
This website is managed by Vantage Markets' international entities, and it's important to emphasise that they are not subject to regulation by the FCA in the UK. Therefore, you must understand that you will not have the FCA’s protection when investing through this website – for example:
- You will not be guaranteed Negative Balance Protection
- You will not be protected by FCA’s leverage restrictions
- You will not have the right to settle disputes via the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
- You will not be protected by Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Any monies deposited will not be afforded the protection required under the FCA Client Assets Sourcebook. The level of protection for your funds will be determined by the regulations of the relevant local regulator.
If you would like to proceed and visit this website, you acknowledge and confirm the following:
- 1.The website is owned by Vantage Markets' international entities and not by Vantage Global Prime LLP, which is regulated by the FCA.
- 2.Vantage Global Limited, or any of the Vantage Markets international entities, are neither based in the UK nor licensed by the FCA.
- 3.You are accessing the website at your own initiative and have not been solicited by Vantage Global Limited in any way.
- 4.Investing through this website does not grant you the protections provided by the FCA.
- 5.Should you choose to invest through this website or with any of the international Vantage Markets entities, you will be subject to the rules and regulations of the relevant international regulatory authorities, not the FCA.
Vantage wants to make it clear that we are duly licensed and authorised to offer the services and financial derivative products listed on our website. Individuals accessing this website and registering a trading account do so entirely of their own volition and without prior solicitation.
By confirming your decision to proceed with entering the website, you hereby affirm that this decision was solely initiated by you, and no solicitation has been made by any Vantage entity.I confirm my intention to proceed and enter this website Please direct me to the website operated by Vantage Global Prime LLP, regulated by the FCA in the United Kingdom
By providing your email and proceeding to create an account on this website, you acknowledge that you will be opening an account with Vantage Global Limited, regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC), and not the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Please enter a valid email address
Please tick the checkbox to proceed
Please tick the checkbox to proceed
Please tick all to proceed
Types of Trading Platforms
Download our all-in-one mobile app to trade on the go from South Africa or beyond. Here's what our app offers. Here’s what our app offers:
Trade at your convenience and gain easy access to over 1,000 tradable instruments.
Stay updated with our daily market commentary, global financial news, and comprehensive market analysis.
Practise trading and refine your strategies using the Demo Account with $100,000 virtual credit.
Explore copy trading within the app to replicate trades and learn from high-performing traders.
Access all live webinars and send questions directly to our professional educators.DISCOVER MORE
Download popular trading platform MetaTrader 4 (MT4) today
Boost trading strategies with 3 execution modes, 2 market orders, 4 pending orders, and 2 stop orders using MetaTrader 4's powerful system.
Utilise 30 built-in technical indicators and access 2000+ free custom indicators for comprehensive market analysis and price assessment.
Display each symbol in 9-time frames — from one minute (M1) up to monthly (MN).
Create your own Expert Advisor (EA) with MQL4 language, a complete environment for developing, testing, and optimising algorithmic trading programs.
Test trading strategies using historical data through backtesting.DISCOVER MORE
Download popular trading platform MetaTrader 5 (MT5) today
Utilise over 44 graphical objects such as geometric shapes, channels, Gann, Fibonacci, and Elliott tools to improve your charting.
Tap on 38 built-in technical indicators and access 2,000+ free custom indicators for comprehensive market analysis and price assessment.
Enhance your trading analysis with 21-time frames, allowing you to examine quote dynamics, merge indicators, and utilise objects across various periods.
Unleash your trading potential by creating your very own Expert Advisor (EA) using the robust MQL5 language.
Test trading strategies using multiple threads for parallel processing.DISCOVER MORE
Access popular indicators and drawing tools with ProTrader, powered by TradingView.
Choose from over 100 technical indicators and oscillators.
Utilise powerful trading and drawing tools, such as trend lines, Fibonacci retracements, Gann & Elliott Waves, to analyse charts with precision.
Monitor the markets using 12 different chart types, including traditional candlesticks, Renko, and Kagi. Plus, select from up to 8 different timeframes and chart layouts to customise your trading experience.DISCOVER MORE
Replicate the trades of high-performing traders when you try copy trading in our mobile app
Filter and find signal providers to copy by using popular filter combinations, or applying filters that align with your preferences and requirements.
Expand your trading horizons by copying and learning from more experienced signal providers, to gain exposure to a wider range of trading ideas.
Save time by replicating the strategies of seasoned signal providers to automate your trading activities.DISCOVER MORE
Test out your trading strategies and practise with our free Demo Account
Access up to $100,000 in virtual funds to refine your trading skills under demo conditions, familiarising yourself with the platform and gaining confidence before transitioning to live trading.
Refine your trading skills with a demo account, offering a risk-free environment for traders of all levels.
Gain a deeper understanding of the ever-changing market landscape and products without having to risk any real funds.DISCOVER MORE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Vantage app?
The Vantage app is a mobile app that allows users to gain access to a variety of trading assets. It features advanced tools for every trading style, a user-friendly interface, swift account setup, and seamless fund management.
What is the minimum deposit for the Vantage app?
The minimum deposit required by Vantage to start trading on the app is $50. This minimum deposit threshold remains consistent across all types of accounts we offer, ensuring an affordable start for every trader with Vantage.
How do I withdraw from Vantage?
Clients can securely withdraw their funds with just four simple steps:
1. Log in to the Vantage app and navigate to the profile tab.
2. Click on the withdraw button to initiate the process.
3. Enter the withdrawal amount and select your preferred withdrawal method.
4. Finally, click proceed to finalise the withdrawal process.
How do I get Protrader?
1. Register. Open a live account with Vantage. Register a Protrader account and submit your application.
2. Fund. Fund your account using a wide range of funding methods.
3. Trade. Access 1,000+ CFD instruments across all asset types on MT4/MT5.
What can you do with the Protrader platform?
The Vantage Protrader platform, powered by TradingView, offers all clients access to hundreds of the most popular indicators, more than 50 technical drawing tools, and a comprehensive suite of tools for in-depth market analysis that covers the most popular trading systems and strategies.