You are visiting the international Vantage Markets website, distinct from the website operated by Vantage Global Prime LLP
( www.vantagemarkets.co.uk ) which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA").
This website is managed by Vantage Markets' international entities, and it's important to emphasise that they are not subject to regulation by the FCA in the UK. Therefore, you must understand that you will not have the FCA’s protection when investing through this website – for example:
- You will not be guaranteed Negative Balance Protection
- You will not be protected by FCA’s leverage restrictions
- You will not have the right to settle disputes via the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
- You will not be protected by Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Any monies deposited will not be afforded the protection required under the FCA Client Assets Sourcebook. The level of protection for your funds will be determined by the regulations of the relevant local regulator.
If you would like to proceed and visit this website, you acknowledge and confirm the following:
- 1.The website is owned by Vantage Markets' international entities and not by Vantage Global Prime LLP, which is regulated by the FCA.
- 2.Vantage Global Limited, or any of the Vantage Markets international entities, are neither based in the UK nor licensed by the FCA.
- 3.You are accessing the website at your own initiative and have not been solicited by Vantage Global Limited in any way.
- 4.Investing through this website does not grant you the protections provided by the FCA.
- 5.Should you choose to invest through this website or with any of the international Vantage Markets entities, you will be subject to the rules and regulations of the relevant international regulatory authorities, not the FCA.
Vantage wants to make it clear that we are duly licensed and authorised to offer the services and financial derivative products listed on our website. Individuals accessing this website and registering a trading account do so entirely of their own volition and without prior solicitation.
By confirming your decision to proceed with entering the website, you hereby affirm that this decision was solely initiated by you, and no solicitation has been made by any Vantage entity.I confirm my intention to proceed and enter this website Please direct me to the website operated by Vantage Global Prime LLP, regulated by the FCA in the United Kingdom
By providing your email and proceeding to create an account on this website, you acknowledge that you will be opening an account with Vantage Global Limited, regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC), and not the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Please enter a valid email address
Please tick the checkbox to proceed
Please tick the checkbox to proceed
Please tick all to proceed
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS POLICY
Deposits and withdrawals must be made via our Client Portal.
1. Deposits can be made from inside our Client Portal. Not all deposits made will be reflected in your account immediately. Refer to the deposit methods available on the Deposit Page of our website for more details.
2. Deposit facilities are to be used for trading only.
3. Funds deposited into a trading account should be made from a source (e.g. credit/debit card, bank, alternative payments account, etc.) that is in the same name as the trading account.
4. At our discretion, Vantage may require confirmation of funding account ownership at any time (credit card, bank account, alternative payments account, etc.) before funds can be credited into a trading account. For example, a client may be required to produce a scan copy or card photo should he or she wishes to deposit using a credit or debit card. Failure to comply with this policy will result in rejection of the deposit. Please ensure to redact the credit card numbers to only show the first 6 and the last 3 digits (for example, 1234 56 ████ 234).
5. If we choose to waive or cover any fees, we can only cover fees that we see. Other fees charged by your bank, intermediary bank and/or our financial institution remain your responsibility.
6. Vantage will not be liable for any losses (including auto or forced liquidation event) incurred as results of delays in processing your deposit, including and not limited to payments made to cover on-going margin requirement. Only cleared funds are deposited into a trading account. It remains the client’s responsibility to ensure his/her trading account(s) have sufficient funds to cover margin requirements.
1. Withdrawals can be made from inside our Client Portal. Not all withdrawals made will be reflected in your account immediately. Refer to the withdrawal methods available on the Withdrawal Page of our website for more details.
2. To comply with Anti‑Money Laundering/Counter‑Terrorism Financing Rules and regulations, Vantage will only process withdrawals to the same account (e.g. credit/debit card, bank, alternative payments account, etc.) that was used to deposit the funds. At its direction, Vantage reserves the right to reject instruction to process return of funds to a different account without providing reasons. Additional information and documents may be required to be provided by the client.
3. Withdrawals are generally processed within 24 hours. Depending on the withdrawal method chosen, it can take between 1-7 business days for you to receive your funds. Do take note that a single withdrawal request could be carried out via more than one transaction by the company, in order to meet the total withdrawal amount request. The company cannot be held liable for any deposit/ withdrawal processing delays that are caused by payment systems.
4. Withdrawal via bank wire requires 3 to 5 business days to complete. Do keep in mind that a single withdrawal request could be carried out via more than one transaction by the company, in order to meet the total withdrawal amount request. While we do not charge any fees, you may still need to pay other charges made by the banks and any intermediaries involved at your expense. In general, an international bank wire transfer costs USD25.
5. Trading profits or any account balance exceeding the initial deposit amounts preferably refunded via Bank Wire.
6. Clients acknowledge they may be required to provide information and/or documents on the source(s) of the funds and/or source of wealth in general when processing a withdrawal request or at any time during their journey with Vantage. Vantage reserves the right to refuse to process a withdrawal request where a Client does not provide all required information, and/or where Vantage has reasonable concerns that doing so may result in breaches of the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations.
7. Clients acknowledge Vantage does not guarantee a recall of a financial transaction under any circumstances and that Vantage is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of providing incorrect instructions/details of the destination account.
8. Vantage reserves the rights to refuse to process a withdrawal request if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the trading account may result in deficit or cause the account to fall below the margin requirements.
9. Vantage reserves the rights to refuse to process a withdrawal request if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the trading account may turn into a negative balance after the withdrawal request is processed or if the trading account is subject to a charge-back investigation.
Third Party Payments
1. Third-party deposits and withdrawals are prohibited. We operate a "return to source" policy. For example, if funds were deposited using Skrill, we would refund you via Skrill along with any profits. The same applies to bank wire, credit card, Neteller, and the other funding options we offer. If for any reason, we are unable to return the funds to the source, we will refund, preferably, via bank wire in the name of the trading account holder.
2. If, for any reasons, Vantage becomes aware of a payment made from a third party, Vantage is entitled to reverse the payment, close any open positions, null any profits gained, or/and terminate the trading account. Vantage will not be liable for any losses as results of breach of this policy.
1. Vantage cover the merchant fees for Neteller, Skrill, E-wallets, Alternative Payment Methods (APM’s) and Credit Card deposits on behalf of our clients. We are happy to do so as long as our clients are using the facility to deposit funds to trade with and not to game the system for their own benefit such as reward points on their account.
2. If a client deposits funds via Neteller, Skrill, E-wallets, Alternative Payment Methods (APM’s) or Credit Card and then requests a withdrawal of these funds with no trading (or minimal trading) on their account then we reserve the right to charge the applicable merchant fees + a discretionary handling fee to the clients account upon their withdrawal. We will actively notify clients where we find suspicious activity. Recurring cases of abuse will see the clients account immediately closed.
3. This policy cannot be exhaustive. Additional conditions or requirements may apply at any time due to regulations and policies, including those set in order to prevent money laundering and counter terrorism financing. Usage of this site and services is subject to the Client Agreement and other operative agreements which may be amended from time to time at Vantage’s sole discretion.