GOLD COMMISSION FREE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd (ABN 32 157 768 566) (“we”, “us”, or “Vantage”) is authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (“ASIC”) AFSL no. 428901. Vantage is registered at Level 12,15 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia, 2000.
2. Gold Commission Free Promotion (“Promotion”) is offered by Vantage to its existing and prospective Retail & Wholesale Clients (“you” or “Clients”).
3. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), together with legal and disclosure documents on the Vantage website, and where you opt into any other Vantage promotions along with the terms and conditions that relate to those promotions, comprise the Agreement （“Agreement”）between Vantage and you which governs our dealings with you in relation to the Financial Products.
4. This Promotion is valid from 10 July 2023, the start of the “Promotion Period”. No commission fee will be charged on Gold Products XAUUSD, XAUAUD and XAUEUR during the Promotion Period. This Promotion is offered to all MT4 and MT5 RAW accounts only.
5. All Vantage offers are only available in accordance with the applicable laws.
6. Vantage offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade inconsistently with their trading strategies.
7. Clients should ensure they operate their trading accounts consistently with their trading comfort level.
8. New Accounts are subject to approval as per Vantage’s account opening procedure.
10. Vantage reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
11. Vantage reserves the right to exclude and/or cancel a Client’s participation in its offers or promotions if the Client is found to violate the Agreement. Vantage may make changes to these Terms at any time and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the Vantage website. You are advised to revise these Terms regularly and by your continued use of the Vantage website and services that you accept any modified terms. Vantage reserves the right to modify or cancel any offers at its sole discretion.
12. Vantage may, at any time, at its sole discretion, cease or discontinue any of its promotions.
13. Vantage will not be liable for any loss, costs, expense, or damage which may be suffered in connection with this offer and which by law may not be excluded by these Terms.
14. If these Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
15. The Terms of this Promotion are governed by the laws of New South Wales (“NSW”) and are subject to the jurisdiction of courts in NSW.
16. Vantage may amend or discontinue this offer without any prior notice to current or prospective applicants and without having to compensate anyone for that.
17. Suppose Vantage suspects a client has abused or attempted to abuse this offer to the detriment of Vantage beyond the intention of the offer, Vantage may deny, cancel or withdraw the offer to that Client and either temporarily or permanently terminate that Client’s access to the online services and suspend or close the Client’s account. This may also apply if the Client has breached the Agreement or any suspicious trading or payment behavior. In accordance with Australian law, Vantage is not obligated to inform the Client if suspicious activity is reported to any related regulatory or legal bodies.
18. The applicant acknowledges and agrees that for an account to be established and accepted by Vantage, Vantage must perform identification checks per Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (“AML/CTF Act”). In its sole discretion, Vantage may choose to reject an application if it is not satisfied with the applicant’s identity or if it suspects on reasonable grounds that by accepting an application, Vantage may breach the AML/CTF Act.